Alfie Pet by Petoga Couture – Reece Support & Rehabilitation Therapeutic Pet Harness – Style: Rear, Size: Large
“The purpose of collar” Collar is certainly the most traditional approach when it comes to walking and training dogs. It is convenient to slip on and off and are handy because they can hold your dog’s identification, rabies, and license tags. It also restrain the dog from running away. “What’s the benefit of harness” Harness
“The purpose of collar”
Collar is certainly the most traditional approach when it comes to walking and training dogs. It is convenient to slip on and off and are handy because they can hold your dog’s identification, rabies, and license tags. It also restrain the dog from running away.
“What’s the benefit of harness”
Harness is an effective training tool for puppies and those that pull and lunge excessively. They provide better control over your dog because it discourages pulling and jumping. It can also be a wonderful addition or alternative to a collar for dogs with medical conditions such as collapsing trachea where pressure on their throat can lead to other concerns and for dogs like pugs, who risk their eyeballs protruding from the sockets if too much pressure is put around their neck. Besides, harnesses can be extremely useful if you walk more than one dog at once and need complete control over them at all times. Finally, a major advantage of the dog harness is that it is unlikely to come off accidentally.
“Are Harnesses Ideal for Every Dog?”
While there’s no reason to avoid a dog harness, some animals dislike the feeling of it and will need some time to adjust. If you’re planning on using a harness with your dog, starting early is the best option. Harnesses are also not a replacement for collars, because one of the main uses of a collar is to carry identification. Even if your pet is microchipped, he should always wear an ID tag with contact information.
“Collars vs. Harnesses: Which is Best?”
Just like people, dogs come in different shapes and sizes with varying needs and personalities. What works best for one dog may not be ideal for another, it depends on the individual needs of you and your pup.
- Harness best fits pets with hips girth 28 inches. Leash is 43 inches in length and 1 inch wide. Sizing for each dog is unique. We highly recommend you measure your pet precisely with a flexible tape measure to ensure the best fit. Contact us if you have question. We are happy to help.
- This lifting harness offer a safe and convenient way for older, arthritic, injured, or invalid dogs to experience life to the fullest.
- Rear-Only Harness lets you gently lift and support your dog’s hindquarters resulting in less stress than similar devices that lift only from either the legs or abdomen.
- Excellent for assisting pets up stairs, into vehicles, onto furniture, outside for a bathroom break, or to provide some assistance when taking a walk.
- Perfect for rehabilitation of dogs after injury or surgery.
Click Here For More Information